Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

I am Back !!!!!

Phew !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainy days , Busy college schedule , tanna college project and  "Dhikka laudo ADSL Net ko speed", These things keeps your very own Kalee Kta away from updating this Blog . I had lots of tato tato News to share tara due to my Alchiness( ha this is my own discovered word) and Very SUSTHA  Internet all my news has became BASI and rotten like kathmandu ko Garbage. So from now i will try my Level Best to update my blog every week . :)

Delly Belly and Murder 2 being censored , Unpredictable weather of K-Town ani O Ho Ho this Gharmi , Marnai Lagla Jasto Garmi . BTW i enjoyed Murder 2 but what should i say about Delly Belly , Kasto Ghin Lagdo Movie. So any new update about me ?? ans:- a BIG NO . Living the same Old routine life , seeing the same people , Mood Swing(which seems to be my latest ROG ) , Bhukka Pocket(ya i m poor theseday ) and so on . To sum up , Garmi seasons is not  in favour of your very OWN Kalee Kta . :(

Okay this much for now , i will update with more when got more Juicy news . Have a great day ahead.
TATA BIE BIE

No comments:

Post a Comment