Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Lujendra Ojha the achiever




While I am writing this blog and killing my time. Some Nepali are making big in international arena. Ok I am not talking about Prabal Gurung or even Manisha Koirala. Lujendra Ojha(Not bhai of Prakash ojha) is quite making news these day. He has discovered something that the world is going gaga after it(lala world nabhaye ni scientist are going gaga). He has discovered the possible flows of saltwater on Mars. The 21-year-old is a co-author of a new study in the journal Science suggesting that there is liquid water during warmer seasons on Mars. If it's there, this water probably would be briny, because studies have shown that Mars' surface is salty. Though I didn’t understand that clearly what he has discovered, but for am 21 years old Nepali boy it is such a huge achievement. Believe me without any proper research material and practical education (I know our education system SUCKS), achieving this much is not a joke. I also read in some Nepali newspaper that he was a average student in class. So lesion to learn, dreams are meant to fulfill but hard work and determination is must. Ok now hamro so called SARKAR is going to give him tanna cash and praise his work, but where was this SARKAR when he was struggling to find all this stuff, I mean there can be numerous Lujendra who only need a little push and support from our SARKAR. Phew yo SARKAR ko ta jatti kura kattey ni kaam huncha. But Lojendra well done Man. He is same as my age. Where he is out there making our country proud and here I am still confuse about my future.

P.S:- What is the deal with his Bokke Darri???? Should everthing should be long to gain sucess in life(i know some dirty mind might be thinking chada chada kura i am just saying most of the sucessful person has something odd feature in their face k)??????
To read more about his achievement, Please CLICK HERE. Have a wonderful day people   :)




No comments:

Post a Comment