Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thank You note


My blog is two month and four days old now, with 650 page views. Thanks to all my friends who helps in promoting my blog. Sab lai mannai bata dhyanabaad. I started writing this blog to write about what i feel about things that is happening around me. But thanks to my alchi-pan i never try to write about it but instead turn it into a gossip column. But still i m trying my best to give my best shot. But the good news is the previous month July was a fantastic month. Though i start  the month with a little depressing POST, complaining about my life and the way things are going here and there. Tara gods has something good stored for me. This month i realize the so called sansar doesn't revolve around me. Jahile ni aafno matra dhukha huncha , malai matra kina yesto huncha banera sochyo bhaney the problem will never gonna leave. Tesko satta face the problem ani live in the reality, be strong and love the people around you who also loves U rather than those who are never gonna love u back.

My friend always tell me ki maile j kaam  pani suru ta garcha tara beech mai chordincha. But hey i think i m here to stay. Though my blog may not be as popular as other blogs or my English and my writing isn't as impressive as other blogger. I realize how simple and bless life i m living. With a small group of friends who never get irrited by my silly chada jokes(i tell the weirdest and seucy jokes)  and always stand by me maile jatti galti gare pani. A family who doesn't know how to express their feeling towards me but still they are there to provide me everything i want. So what if i don't go to parties, hangout around durbarmarg or even wear the trendy clothes???? I am me, i have never ever tried to be others. I know my limits and my pros. I can make anyone go crazy and even love anyone madly. This is me living a simple yet a excited life. Till now i have learned that hami jo pani thulo thulo sapana dhekhechau ra jahile ni aafu sanga nabhako kura ko wish garchau. Tara kahile yo herdenau ki hamro life ma pani yeta sano sano kura chan jasle thulo khusi launna sakcha. Hugs your friends and family to let them know how important they are in your life.
This much for now, hope August treats you all well. TATA

No comments:

Post a Comment